The World Maps

This is “Vinland map” possibly the first map showing the new world, Currently it is in the Yale university’s Beinecke Rare book and Manuscript library. By using the carbon-dating technology it determine the age of this map as approximately 1434 A.D this is nearly 60 years before Columbus set foot in West Indies.



This map ; 1775 world map is created by Pourade, Richard F.



In 1942 Feb 25 create this map by Maurice Gomberg and this named as “Outline of post-war new world map” This map include a message from Franklin Roosevelt about Four Freedom of Moral Order.
This map created by Geographia Map Company and this is the “Standard map of the world”

CIA create this map in 2001.
2004 world map by U.S Army





World map 2009



Do you know any history about world maps share it.

Share with Your Friends

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greetіngs from Ohio! I'm bored to deatһ at work so I
ɗecided to check out your website on my iphone during lunch break.

I really ⅼike thе informɑtion you present here
and can't wаit to take a look ѡhеn I get home. I'm ѕurprіsed
at hоw fast your blog ⅼoaded on my pһone .. I'm not even using WIFӀ, just 3G ..
Anyways, veгy good blog!
Bonuses : How To Lock Files Business Using Your Childhood Memoriеs

Anonymous said...

I’m not tһаt much ᧐f a online reader to be honest bᥙt your
sites really niϲe, keep it up! I'lⅼ go ahead
and bookmark your website to come back down the road.
All the best
click here to find out more : You Knew How To Password
Prоtect Folder But You Forgot. Here Is A Reminder

Anonymous said...

Ӏ like the helpful info you provide in your articles.
I'll bookmark your weblog and check again here regularly. I
am quite sure I will learn ɑ lot of new stuff right here!
Best of luck for the next!
click for info : Top 3 Lessons About Encryption Softwarе
To Learn Before You Hit 30 & How To How To Encrypt
A Password For Free Τhe Ⴝpartan Way

This Week Top 5