World First Laptop Computer,GridCompass1100



Laptops are very popular these days among people because the portability. So when we look around the history of the laptops. The first laptop (Note book) was GridCompass1100 also called Gris was designed by 1979 by a Briton, William Moggride.

This laptop is designed to Grid System Corporation. Features of this laptop are 320x200 screen (electroluminescent graphics display), an intel8086 processor, 340 KB of magnetic bubble memory and a 1200 bps modem. This was used NASA on the space shuttle programs and the US military in 1980s. This weighted 5 Kg and cost $ 8000-10000.  

Related Articles 

 

Share with Your Friends

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you are going for finest contents like I do, only pay a quick visit this website every day as it provides quality contents, thanks

Anonymous said...

Howdy, I believe your blog could possibly be having browser compatibility problems.

Whenever I look at your site in Safari, it looks fine however,
when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping
issues. I merely wanted to provide you with a quick heads up!
Aside from that, fantastic site!

Anonymous said...

Remarkable! Its genuinely awesome paragraph, I have got much clear idea about from this article.

Anonymous said...

Hi there! This is my 1st comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and
tell you I genuinely enjoy reading through your articles.

Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that cover the same subjects?
Thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

Hurrah! In the end I got a website from where I can actually take valuable facts concerning my study and knowledge.

Anonymous said...

I have to thank you for the efforts you've put in writing this
website. I really hope to view the same high-grade
content by you in the future as well. In fact, your creative writing abilities has motivated me to get my very own site now ;)

This Week Top 5